Monday, September 24, 2012

Mother - Daughter Card Class


Some of you have expressed at sometime in the past the desire to do a creative activity with your daughters.  Well, I have found a project that I think will be a great opportunity to work with you together and make some adorable cards.  (You’ve probably seen my fb posts)…


I am hosting a mother/daughter craft night on Friday October 5th from 7-8:30 p.m. here in my home. 


There are two options –

Option 1 – The Whole Pie

Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit –

·       Avonlea Stamp Set

·       2 B&T Duo papers

·       4 Cardstock sheets

·       15 Colonial White Cards

·       15 Envelopes

·       1pk Slate Epoxy Bubbles (108 pieces)

·       5 Yards Organdy Ribbon

·       1 Instructional Brochure

****Cost with tax+shipping is $34.28

******Will go home with a little extra paper, the stamp set, extra ribbon and extra epoxy bubbles and the instructional brochure

 

Option 2 – A Nice Slice

          Avonlea Paper Pack

·       6 B&T Duo papers

·       6 Cardstock sheets

·       15 Colonial White Cards

·       15 Envelopes

****Cost with tax+shipping is $15.91 + $2.00 for bubbles/ribbon = $17.91

******Will go home with lots of extra paper

 

Let me know if you’d like The Whole Pie ($34.28) or A Nice Slice ($17.91)

Let me know if you’d like me to cut your paper for you - $2.00

 

Please RSVP by Friday September 28th so that I can order the appropriate amount of material. 

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT ON FRIDAY BUT STILL WANT TO DO THE PROJECT, LET ME KNOW AND I CAN  SEND/DELIVER THE PROJECT TO YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS.

 

1 comment: