Friday, September 21, 2012

I LOVE Pumpkins!

Ok, so I know this summer I admitted I was a hostaholic, but what I failed to mention,
was that I am also a pumpkinholic... I LOVE PUMPKINS!
 
Here is a simple paperback pumpkin I made.
Super cheap & super easy!
I asked my husband to make me a pumpkin template and he did!  You only need 1/2 the pumpkin shape because the pages fan out, thus making an entire pumpkin.  I put the template into the book like I would a bookmark and then cut around it.  I cut multiple pages as one time. When the entire book was cut, I broke up the spine and glues the front and back cover together. When this dried, I took my Autumn Terracotta CTMH ink and inked every page. I had my son, who loves sticks, to bring me some sticks from the woods near our house. I found one that fit well and put it through the middle of the pumpkin and finished with some ribbon.
Oh, how I love how this looks on my bookcase!
 
Here are some other pictures of pumpkin decor...
These were both put together by Camille N. for table centerpieces.
I just adore how pumpkins look on an autumn table.
 
Enjoy Fall!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment