Friday, February 14, 2014

Washi Post Cards

 
 Obviously my new word is "Washi." I just can't get over how beautiful and easy to use this tape is. Most of this tape is Happy Tape with a few pieces being sold by Close To My Heart. I just love the quality for the cost. I love to get a bargain. This blue post card is my favorite. I love the pinks and reds of Valentine's Day, but the blue just hits me as soothing and beautiful.
 
 These two are different styles using almost the same tapes.
 
 
 
 I usually enjoy browns A LOT - Ask anyone who has been to my house... But, I may have over done the browns on this post card. Next time I think I'll leave a bit of white at the top and bottom.


 
 So here are the 4 cards all together. I love the simplicity. Not to fussy but a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment