Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Simple Valentine's Day Gifts

 
This cute Valentine's day gift is called a sour cream cup. These are simple and inexpensive and can be filled with anything you chose. Not only are these great for a teacher's gift but for just about any holiday needing an inexpensive gift with a homemade touch!
This one with the Washi Tape is my personal favorite.
 
I made 5 different colors for the 5 ladies I work with at the preschool.

 These are 4-1/2 x 6 inches. I glued along the 4-1/2 side first and let dry well. It will be shaped like
a toilet paper tube.
 
Then I glued one of the 6" sides. Then I filled them - I pick Hershey's kisses to go inside.
Do not over fill as it makes it very hard to glue up the other end.
Glue last side going opposite of the first 6" side and decorate with Washi Tape or any other embellishments.
If you plan on stamping on the paper, do so before you construct the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment