Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is right around the corner.
 I love to make homemade cards with the kids. They love the glue and the glitter and stickers and time with mom. This year, I have some new toy to play with. If you read my last post,
 you know that I received a sewing machine for Christmas. So, on to the sewing projects.
 I have yet to sew on real cloth, I just keep sewing on my paper projects.

 Here I cut hearts with my Cricut. I cut many of the same size and took two and started to sew them together. When I was about 3/4 of the way around the heart, I stuffed in a tissue with scissors to really work it in there. Then I finished sewing the heart closed.


Then I added smaller hearts that were also cut on the Cricut.
 
Then I added embellishments.
The kids will add the sentiments.
Super easy!
I could become addicted to this sewing on paper thing.
 
Come visit me on Facebook
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment