Saturday, January 18, 2014

Is That What I Think It Is?

Is that what I think it is? Yes, that is what I said when I opened this Christmas gift from my oldest son, Lincoln. Now, some of you who know me know that I DON'T sew. But, I have seen many examples on Pinterest and in the Close To My Heart Idea book of sewing on paper. Wow, it looks incredible and adds a little something more to the cards and scrapbook pages.
 
So, here it is. A Brother. Simple and easy for me to learn on.
Sooooo exited!
 
 
Here is the 1st project I have used the machine on.
 
 Here is a close-up of the stitching detail. Sorry it is upside down.
 
I didn't want it to be perfect, I wanted to see the stitching so I made sure NOT to overlap as I went back and forth with the machine.
 
I would love to see your ideas and projects where you use a sewing machine to embellish.
Please find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment