Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacher Gifts - Sweet Surprises!

My Originals Sweet Surprises Card Kit

This is a complete card kit which includes...
10 Tri-fold cards
10 Envelope boxes
10 Treat cups
2 Sheets of stickers
1 Sheet of Dimensional elements
2 Yards of ribbon
10 Dimensional sentiments


So, you pick which candy you want to put in the cup... I chose Runts
because I loved their color and the size was perfect! I completed the inside of the card first, added embelishments and had my daughter sign this for her pre-school teacher.

This is the completed inside


I put a dimentional cupcake on the outside to match the inside with a dimensional sentiment.  This one says "Wishing You" and I wrote "a sweet summer" on the inside. I also added some of the stickers that came in the pack and closed it with the ribbon (also included).

Here are 4 of the 10 finished product...I know the teachers will get a kick out of these unique cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment