Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Frilly Dress Card

I was going to make these cards for Mother's Day, but I lost all track of time.  So, I made them today!  They turned out great!  I going to share with you step by step how to make these yourself.  I started with B&T paper (background & texture paper) that has a different pattern on each side - the name of this paper pack is LUCY.  I cut out 2 skirts -  3/4 of an inch and the top and 4 1/4 inches at the bottom...


I then scored each skirt and folded as desired.

I then cut 2 tops out of the same paper and put them with the opposite skirt.

If the skirt and top of the dress differ a little in size, don't worry, most of the middle area will be covered by the belt. (see below)... to make the belt, take a coordinating ribbon and make small tight knots and cut close to the knot.


I then attached the skirt, top and belt to a complementary color card stock after random stamping the card stock.Then I attached the card stock to my actual card base...
Easy as that!
A frilly dress card!




No comments:

Post a Comment