Friday, December 6, 2013

JOY

 
Finding Joy
 
This year at the start of the Christmas season my family and I decided to make
the season JOYful. Last year a friend shared with us the true meaning
of JOY -
It is putting Jesus 1st, Others 2nd, and Yourself last.
Now I know this is hard and we shouldn't always put ourselves last.
This was just a nice reminder to not think about ourselves this Christmas
but to try and make others happy.
(we are having fun planning Secret Santa stuff)
 
I purchased three 5x7 frames
 
 
Yes, that says $1.50 - I went to the dollar store!


I picked out 3 different papers that I thought worked well together and cut them to my frame size.
These are from the Frosted paper pack from Close To My Heart.
 
 I used my Cricut to cut out the J O Y.
I attached them to the background paper.
 
I put the letters in the frame and surrounded it with tiny plastic glittery snow flakes
and tinsel. 
 
Now my family is reminded of the
The Real Reason for The Season!
 
*The approximate cost of this total project was $7.50 but it looks like I spent much more!
Wishing you a JOYful Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment